Don’t get caught out. Please view our terms and conditions:
- Cancellations less than 24 hours made on the client’s behalf prior to treatment will attract a full fee of the total cost. Unless there are reasonable circumstances i.e.; emergencies, cold, flu or sudden illness.
- A no show will attract a full fee of the treatment cost and to be paid within 7 days of invoicing. Unless there are reasonable circumstances i.e: emergencies, cold, flu or sudden illness.
- We will make every effort to send a courtesy reminder message a day before your treatment. However, from time to time a message may not be sent, it does not indicate that your booking has been cancelled unless notified by us. Please check your original booking and consult with us if you have any questions regarding your booked treatment.
- All treatments are to be paid on the same day of treatment in cash, EFTPOS, credit card or (ET) Electronic Transfer via your invoice. Payments with (ET) have up to 7 days to pay off balance. Longer than 7 days may attract a late payment fee.
- If you are unable to attend your treatment, you can nominate a friend or a family member to replace your session. You will not be charged.
- If you are running late for your treatment please let us know ASAP so we can keep your appointment for when you arrive. Remember this will shorten your treatment time and we will need to complete treatment once your time is up. However, from time to time in our discretion we may be able to extend your session to the original booked time with no extra charge.
- If a therapist is running late for any reason, then we will endeavor to make up for time to complete your session.